Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review

Hi guys, I ordered a lolita skirt from fanplusfriend, and I must say that it is very beautiful! I wanted to write a short review here in case anyone was interested. It is very pretty and very good quality! I'm very happy with it! The fabric is a bit thick, though, so if you live in an incredibly warm place, you might not want to wear it now (in the summer), but since it's a skirt, it's bearable. :) The only downside is that I had to wait a few days longer (than expected) to receive it because they took some time making the bow brooch/hair clip that comes with the skirt. When I asked them (after telling them I ordered "a week ago"), they answered quickly though (and it was just me being impatient ^^;;).
Order date: June 29th; Date I received it: July 9th
Communication: 4/5 (I would have liked to have known that they would take time making the bow, as it said "instant shipping" skirt on the website, but they answered very quickly when I asked though)
Price: 4/5 (If you are not quite familiar with Lolita clothes, you would believe that this skirt is quite expensive. However, Lolitas will become very excited because the price is not bad for lolita)
Quality: 5/5 The lace is very nice and everything is sewn perfectly on the skirt. The hairbow/brooch is nice as well! There are even two crystals that hang off the bow from delicate chains (the crystals are probably made of some sort of plastic, but hey, at least they look nice ^^).
The fabric is lovely! I am fanplusfriend's loyal customer. I have never had a problem with quality with their items. The fit is always perfect (but that's probably because I fit perfectly into one of their set sizes, so I don't need to order custom size). Yes, they're a bit more expensive than Bodyline, but they have a wider selection that caters to a variety of lolitas (while I've noticed that Bodyline is mostly meant for sweet lolitas).
I hope I helped anyone who was planning on buying the skirt! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am the Rosy Letters anon, and I got mine yesterday too. I agree to everything you said. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could be of help! It's going to be so much fun creating coords with it, isn't it? :) Have a happy lolita and frills filled day!

    ReplyDelete