Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Obsessed with Lolita

I have noticed that now that I have been exposed to Lolita and I have worn it a few times, I want to wear it all the time! I want to take every opportunity to wear lolita... and I don't think that it will be "a phase"... for a while, I think that I will wear lolita each time I have time to "dress up" a little. :) It makes me feel very special, and I have noticed that my love for dressing my dolls up (that I had when I was little) has transformed into a love for dressing myself. I met with a family friend recently, and she saw my lolita blouse from fanplusfriend. She called it "a work of art"! That made me feel very happy and excited because I feel that lolita is bringing me further into my goal of making what I wear into a form of art! Sorry that this post has a lot of "stream of consciousness". I hope that you like my outfit, though:
The blouse truly is beautiful, and the collar is covered with beautiful butterfly lace! :D The heart-shaped necklace was given to me by the family friend that I met that day, and it went perfectly with the rest of the co-ord!
My mother gave me these adorable spoon-shaped hair pins! She said that she used to wear these when she was younger. :D
I would describe this co-ord as classic lolita! This is my first time trying classic, and I am very happy with how it turned out! I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to make it better, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment