Sunday, April 15, 2012

We are all idiots...

Though I usually wear minimal make-up, today I decided to wear some eyeliner. My friends and I went to see "American Idiot" by Green Day, so I decided to add a bit of "grunge" in honor of the rock musical.





faux leather jacket (Romeo & Juliet Couture); scarf (Urban Outfitters); lace top (RagDolls); dress (Korea); boots (Gap); purse (vintage)

One of my favorite scenes from the musical was when Johnny decided to toss aside a boring job that required sitting at a desk for 7 hours straight. When I grow older, the last job that I would want would be a job that requires me to sit at a desk for a countless number of hours. I would like to be a doctor, a veterinarian, or a teacher. I never understood why in movies that include someone who is working, that person's job is never specified. There is merely a scene of that person sitting at a desk in an office, and typing away at his or her computer. However, I shall eschew such monotonous work, and I shall instead discover a profession that requires me to think creatively and to help others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment