Friday, April 27, 2012

I have already stated that I am obsessed with Sherlock Holmes. I also adore Lolita fashion. For this outfit, I veered towards the more "Casual Lolita" route. I attended an important "Case Studies Night" in this outfit, and although I love my petticoats, I thought that people of the college admissions offices would not appreciate my knocking over of flyers and books each time my petticoat made contact with the objects on the college information tables. (I apologize for the run-on sentence that preceded this one...) Thus, my semi-Lolita co-ord was made complete with a Sherlock Holmes pocketwatch necklace (I bought it from a shop called "Karamboola" on Etsy):
I enjoy thinking that the pistol charm (that is attached to the necklace), was inspired by Dr. Watson's famous revolver. Sherlockians unite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment