Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi everyone, I apologize for not posting in a while. My AP exams are less than 2 weeks away, and I spend the majority of my free time becoming hysterical and shivering. However, before I leave you for a few weeks to study for my tests, I wanted to post an outfit for you. My school's choral concert took place today, and my friends and I attended. I wore quite a colorful outfit, so I hope that you enjoy. My friends also asked to be featured on my blog... so here are my friends Maggie and Ariella!
This is Maggie (her male name is Malacai). She is a stellar knitter, and she has her own blog about knitting! Here is the link in case that you are interested: http://threadhead-kai.blogspot.com/. The pink dress she is wearing actually used to belong to me. I participated in a clothing swap, and when I showed her the dress that I donated, she, quite literally, staked out the clothing swap so that no one else would take it. ^^ Actually, I must admit that she wore it better than I ever wore it. :) You look beautiful, Maggie!
The young lady here is deemed Ariella (her male name is Anton). Her Sailor Moon shirt from Hot Topic brings back so many childhood memories. :) Here is what I wore (I was in a very colorful mood today):
faux leather jacket (Romeo & Juliet Couture); shirt (from a clothing swap); skirt (Korea); boots (Korea); purse (Paloma Picasso)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the mention bro (and the dress)! I love your skirt :D

    ReplyDelete