Friday, August 19, 2011

Test-Preparation Saturdays

In my opinion, one should dress up "in her style" even at SAT prep sessions at school. I feel more comfortable taking a test when I dress differently from everyone else. When I feel unique, I feel confident. So here are two of my test-prep outfits:

PSAT preparation session:
vintage blazer; butterfly racerback (Rumours); maxi skirt (Korea)
I love the detailing on the waistband
sandals (BATA)

Dragonfly brooches (Korea)

Watch (Bijoux Terner)

ACT Prep Day:
vintage skirt; lace corset top (Target); denim blazer

denim blazer (Espirit); vintage brooch

vintage mirror belt; pearl clip-ons (Korea); 2 silver rings on left (vintage); purple ring on right (gift from my little brother AWW!)

vintage socks; oxfords (Steve Madden)



No comments:

Post a Comment