Saturday, August 6, 2011

BIENVENIDOS

Hello fellow fashionistas!
Welcome to UNCONVENTIONAL CHAMELEON!
Unconventional Chameleon is your place to observe fashion as art, or in other words, a way to freely express yourself.
Now, about me, my style is quite insane. My "multi-personality disorder" makes me dress somewhat differently each day. I'm bohemian, futuristic, punk, vintage, conservative (as in I wear a petticoat once in a while ^.^), the list goes on and on. However, I will always be colorful, no matter what the day is (unless I'm in costume or working backstage for tech, and need to wear all black: I'm an actress, by the way, and love portraying different characters)!
Instead of being loyal to one store, I travel all over the place and constantly seek out new stores. I suppose my versatility makes me a true "chameleon", eh?
Now, I think of fashion as an art. What is art? Art is a way to escape from the pains and stresses of the world, and to freely express your emotions (or you could also express how happy you are, it should really depend on your mood ^^). I could never judge art because I would feel like I am judging the feelings of whoever created the artwork. I would be abusing the right of "freedom of expression". No matter how crazy, insane, or even weird, one's style may be, I try my best to respect his or her "way of fashion."
So, my readers, I hope you can at least "like" my style, and learn to appreciate fashion as art through this blog.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment