Monday, June 25, 2012

Living in a Fairy Wonderland

When I saw this shirt, I immediately became transfixed. Since I was young, I have always been enchanted by dark fairies. I imagine them wearing dark eye-makeup and having a clothing palette of dark blue, deep violet, and black. They have a refined elegance, and their stoic nature makes them so mysterious! I can imagine a dark fairy wearing a shirt like this, or lying down in a field of flowers that have a similar color palette as this shirt does. I kept on looking towards it, and my mother got it for me as a birthday present! :D :D Oh, now that I am an admirer of dark fairies, I suppose I should enter more into my character and be more like :1 haha. A dark fairy would, of course, wear this shirt with a bell shaped dark skirt, but there was a high likelihood that I would need to sit down on the ground that day, so khakis it was! :) Also, my father was very generous and bought me a BEAUTIFUL Swarovski bracelet for my present. The crystals are enchanting and I love it! Now, for the story about the ring. My class had our ring ceremony this year (code name for: we got our class rings). I thought that the design for our class ring (from the school) was quite disappointing, and as my friend deemed it: "fugly"... Thus, my closest friend and I decided to get our rings together! :D I suggest that you, too, my readers, get your class rings with your best buddy, also, because every time I wear the ring, I am reminded of all the happy memories that I have with my friend and all of the funny jokes that we shared! :) ps: It turned out that the ring did not look all that terrible in person... >.> And that, is the story of my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment