Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Most Dreadful Semester of High School Commences...

Greetings my readers! You must be pretty upset at me by now. What is up with this girl? No posts for about a month with NO EXPLANATIONS? Well, I must say that I have not always been the best blogger. My posts are infrequent and sporadic. I truly am sorry, because I really like to post, too! However, just when you thought I couldn't let you down anymore, here I am to disappoint you again... or maybe I'm just being dramatic as I'm only reaching out to a few people (who are my followers). If those of you who don't know me in person haven't guessed my age yet, I'll just spill the beans. I tried to go incognito, but as my face is all over this blog, the original "let's be the mystery woman" idea failed... ^^;; I am a high school senior, with many things on my plate. I am interning at a laboratory, trying to get my college applications done, have a minimum of 4 hours of homework a night, running 2 school community service clubs, studying for the SAT, and trying to earn my driver's license before my permit expires. I'm an otaku and proud of it, and watch anime during my small slivers of free time to keep myself at least partially sane. So, until at least December, do not expect posts on this blog... at all. :'( This saddens me, too, but I do not think that I have the time. However, the good news is that when I finally am free from the last semester of hell (in my high school career, at least), I am planning on giving Unconventional Chameleon a makeover. Instead of using blogger (unless you're incredibly famous, it's difficult to gain a wide audience on Blogger, let's be honest here). I'm planning on transferring to Tumblr instead! Don't worry, I'll post a link to the new Tumblr page in case someone stumbles across the blog on Blogger and is interested in reading more. I'll try to make my posts sound better (my writing isn't as great as it could be on this blog, I know), make the background more lolita-esque (the bright tie-dye background fit with my insane, LET'S START A RIOT!, angsty, screw the mainstream clothing that I used to wear a year ago, but I have since then fallen in love with Lolita), and focus more on Lolita in the future. I'll also be writing more about Sherlock Holmes because, let's face it, the Victorian Era and Lolita go hand in hand, and the original Conan Doyle Sherlock is my idol and god. I'll probably be writing more about anime, too, and especially about the fashion in anime that is related a lot to Lolita (Pandora Hearts, anyone? ;D). I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for a few months, but I hope to make the new blog better, and hopefully gain more followers. I'll be hitting the books for the next couple of months (dark under-eye circles and bloodshot eyes, we meet again). Expect to hear from me when I come out from the darkness and (hopefully) not any less sane than I used to be (which actually is not saying much) xD Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment