Saturday, November 19, 2011

Masculiiine!

G'day my fellow readers,

I apologize for not posting in a while. The past two weeks have been a juggling act between schoolwork and rehearsals for my dance performance.

However, I DO have an outfit for you. I saw my hiphop teacher wearing these awesome baggy pants, and I saw them at American Apparel!

Tada:









glasses (Ray Bans); earrings (Clue jewelry); pink button-down (Ralph Lauren); red jacket (Armani); AWESOME pants (American Apparel); sparkly ballet flats (Steve Madden)

There is a bad-ass anime character that I LOVE. She's an outgoing detective, and she's quite a tomboy. She dresses a bit "boyishly", and she wears a fedora. I am determined to become more like her. Because she has super-short hair, I asked my friend if I should get a pixie cut. My friend gave me a very confused look, and said "DON'T. I like you with longish hair." Ah well. While that character is on the petite side, I'm more on the curvy side. However, I still adore this outfit and I like the subtle masculinity of it.

ps: My friends and I have this "guy thing/bromance" going on. We gave each other boy names, and I am now and forever will be Joe. My name's sweet and simple, eh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment