Friday, September 23, 2011

Something's Fishy!

Hey my readers,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post in a long time. As soon as school started, I was caught in a whirlpool of tests, quizzes, essays, projects, homework, etc... But I will try to post more often now that I have grown more accustomed to the workload.

Here is my outfit from the first free dress day of the month:









Fish Dress (Betsey Johnson); White Button-Down (Korea); Sandals (Korea); Dragonfly Brooch (Korea); Earrings Pinned to Shirt (Icing); Bangles

I ADORE Betsey Johnson. Her designs are daring, bold, colorful, flirty, and exciting! As with all designer clothing, her creations are expensive, but I got THIS dress at an outlet store (it was still pretty pricey, but it cost less than buying it for full price).

Thank you for encouraging us to take risks Betsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment